1. Is there a minimum order size for Wash & Fold?
Our minimum order size for Wash & Fold is 15 lbs. We do accept Wash & Fold orders that weigh less than 15 lbs, however, you’ll be charged for the minimum order size of 15 lbs. Our Wash & Fold service is priced at $1.25 per pound which equates to $18.75 + taxes.
Please note that any itemized pieces including comforters/duvets, blankets, bath mats, or kitchen mats included in your Wash & Fold order do not count towards the 15 lb minimum order size. These items are washed and dried separately to follow their specific care instructions.
2. How do I schedule my first UrbanDash?
You can schedule your first UrbanDash pickup on our website (www.UrbanDash.ca), or on our mobile app (Coming soon, available on iOS or Android). If you have any difficulties, feel free to email us at info@UrbanDash.ca – our team is always happy to help!
3. What can I expect to happen on my first UrbanDash?
Easy! On the evening of your scheduled pickup, UrbanDash Valet will arrive between 8pm and 10pm. You can drop off your clothes at your door step, We’ll work with one of our local cleaning partners to expertly clean your items, and your Valet will bring everything back to you on your confirmed delivery date.
4. Picking up your order.
Once your order is scheduled, you’ll receive a text message to confirm the order and our UrbanDash Valet will arrive between the scheduled time
If you are able to, prior to arrival prepare and sort your clothes and other items that will need cleaning accordingly and have them ready to go in a hamper, basket, or pile.
5. Cleaning your order.
• After pickup, we dispatch your items to our vetted cleaning partners.
• Once the partner has processed your bag you will receive a detailed email including list of the items you put in our care.
• We only work with carefully selected local cleaners who have established a very high level of quality and reliability.
• For your protection and overall peace of mind, we have also built multiple layers of inspection and control to ensure high-quality.
6. Delivering your clean order.
• We will send you a text the morning of your scheduled delivery date to confirm we are coming that evening. If your delivery has not been confirmed yet, we will send you a text on your next route day to let you know that your clothes are ready for delivery. Just reply “Y” to automatically confirm delivery for that evening.
• Once confirmed, you’ll receive a text message at 7pm on the evening of your delivery with an estimated time of arrival for your Valet (between 8pm and 10pm).
7. What is the best way for me to tell my friends about UrbanDash?
The best way to tell your friends is to login to your account and visit our share page. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your experience at UrbanDash enough to share the love with your friends. On our share page you will be able to send your friends your custom referral link.